- Hulk Hogan’s status update, as well as where we believe he should end up!
- Is it time to get rid of the Hogan-era TNA and go back to pre-2010 TNA?
- Was the Rhodes’ family win last night a sign that the HHH angle was getting better or just a blip on the radar of an otherwise very poorly done angle?
- We’ll also talk about the future of Daniel Bryan as a top guy now that John Cena is coming back.
- The Ultimate X is a five way now, find out who the fifth member of the match is!
- We now know that Michael Hutter is Ethan Carter the 3rd or EC3, but will EC3 be able to get over in TNA?
As well as
- Three Count, the three good and three bad t.v. segments of the week.
- Wrestler of the Week – Find out who we picked, and why!
- Headline News or Wrestling Angle – Time to blur the lines of reality!
- We’ll be live with TNAMecca’s Reece, aka “Big Dawg”. He’ll join us at 10:30 p.m. EST and we’ll talk Bound For Glory for the rest of the show! We’ll review the card, the build up and finally we’ll predict what we think is going to happen on TNA’s biggest show of the year!
To listen to the show, which starts at 9 p.m. EST, go to any one of the following links
http://loewrestling.com/ (live radio player is below the chat! Tune in and chat with us live!)
Want to know what we’re talking about? So do we! Tune in tonight at 9 p.m. EST!